Organic Coconut MCT Oil
About Organic Coconut MCT Oil
- Contains 3000mg of Organic Coconut MCT Oil per serving
- QUICKLY BOOST ENERGY, NATURALLY IMPROVE METAL FOCUS, MOOD & ENDURANCE & ENHANCE DIGESTION: MCT is high-grade, fast fuel for your brain and muscles without the caffeine jitters or the crash. Experience clean digestion without constipation and enhanced nutrient absorption with caprylic oil. The pure MCT coconut oil in tablet form will increase clarity and cognitive function, alleviate headaches, boost your immune system and maximize your energy levels throughout the day.
- EASY CONSUMPTION: For those that want the benefits of MCT Oil but without tainting your morning cup of coffee, we’ve made an easy softgel full of the brain boosting oil you need. Travel-friendly MCT Softgels offer on-the-go support for healthy digestion, cognitive function and provide a boost of energy from MCT fats
- ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY: Contains the most powerful type of medium-chain fat. No lauric acid (C12). It’s good as an antimicrobial, but lauric acid doesn’t convert to ketones.
- EXTRACTED FROM 100% PURE COCONUT OIL: Brainz Power MCT Oil is carefully extracted from 100% pure coconut oil, not palm oil, to protect wild orangutan habitat in Southeast Asia. Not just coconut or MCT oil – Our MCT OIl is made with only the best parts of the coconut, which metabolize more efficiently into ketone energy than more common oils.
More about MCT Oil
Medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil contains medium-length chains of fats called triglycerides. Due to their shorter length, MCTs are easily digested and many health benefits are linked to the way your body processes these fats. MCT oil is most commonly extracted from coconut oil, as more than 50% of the fat in coconut oil comes from MCTs. Your body can use MCT oil as an instant source of energy, making it unnecessary to store fat for this purpose. MCTs can be converted into ketones, which are produced from the breakdown of fat when carb intake is low. If you’re following a ketogenic diet, which is very low in carbs yet high in fat, then taking MCT oil can help you stay in the fat-burning state known as ketosis.
Instant Source of Energy for the Brain
MCT oil has been dubbed a super fuel since your body absorbs MCTs more rapidly than long-chain triglycerides (LCTs), which contain more carbons in their fatty acid chains (1).
Due to their shorter chain length, MCTs travel straight from the gut to the liver and do not require bile to break down like longer-chain fats do (2).
In the liver, the fats are broken down to be either used as fuel or stored as body fat.
Since MCTs easily enter your cells without being broken down, they can be used as an immediate source of energy (3).
When you’re on a ketogenic diet, MCTs can also be converted into ketones in the liver.
These ketones can pass through your blood-brain barrier, making them a convenient source of energy for your brain cells.